Jan 9, 2011

my college, my friends, my nature






my college;


my college is good for all but this is too long to journey from my room,
recently opened hostel
in college library is too bad
water specility is also too bad

staff;

in cillege 5 HOD'S and one principal ...this my senior faculty
my eee hod is srikumar sir, good in teaching ,subject tho patu knowledgable matters kuda chebutaru,iam satisfed his teaching, so my rating in teaching is 4/5

one of the lecturer in eee department is pratap sir
handsome ga untaru
teaching is good but i rarely listen his classes
ekkuva chadive varini concentrate chestaru,mari migatha students gurinchi...........
sir ku naku ekkuva interaction ledu in future lo kuda undadu anukunta
so my rating is 3.5/5

ece hod gurunadham sir;
teaching is too good,encourage the students in all activities,chala baga matladutaru
rating is 4/5

cse hod osr sir;
teaching gurinchi naku telidu,okasari c lab ku external ga vacharu ,be cool ga untaru

migatha hod's gurinchi naku anthaga telidu

ika junior lecturers one year untaru tarvatha...............


my class:

my class students is neither good nor bad
my class girls 10000BC lo undalsina vallu
my friends in my class is
venky,chandu,pravin,rehman,gowtham,dheeraj...





t

No comments:

Post a Comment